Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here I am writing another post from the phone. My no internet is still going strong. I wish I just would have said "no facebook", but I had to go all out. Anyway, this is my running blog so, let's talk some running.

Began the first day of my training and ran 3 miles. I ran it on the treadmill (with an incline of coarse!) I'm breaking in the new shoes. I will talk more about shoes next week. I'm still attempting to get up in the morning to go running, but I've failed. I don't want to go outside after work cause its too hot. Here's hoping I go tomorrow!

I learned about the history of the marathon and why its 26.2 miles in the book I'm reading. Wiki it. Interesting stuff. I learned it in a book!

JJ is making me a cake for my birthday and my parents stopped over. Penny the Pup enjoys visitors! Maybe a little bit too much

Time to eat carrot cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment